ABOUT CISPACT TRAININGS
‘Cispact Trainings’ is an online education platform providing rigorous industry-relevant training programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, Cispact is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere.
We provide high-end professional education for aspiring and experienced professionals in Pharmaceutical and IT domains. Our hybrid platform delivers unique online experience that helps to build cutting-edge expertise, for today and tomorrow.
In Pharmaceutical sector, we provide trainings in Pharmacovigilance (Case Processing and Aggregate Report writing), Medical Writing, Management, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research Operations, Computer System Validation, Oracle Argus Configuration and Administrator, Clinical SAS (Base and Advanced) and Intellectual Property Rights.
- What is Aggregate Report Writing?
- Main Objectives of Aggregate Reports
- Types of Aggregate Reports
- Guidance and Regulations related to Aggregate Reports
- Difference Between Various Aggregate Reports
- The Terminology used in Aggregate Reports
- Style Guides
- Reporting Timelines of Various Aggregate Reports
- Regulatory Bodies Across the Globe
- Introduction to Pharmacovigilance Process
- Types of Adverse Events
- Case Seriousness Assessments
- Various Guidelines Related to Pharmacovigilance
- Various Types of Adverse Events Forms
Register with us
This document contains confidential and sensitive proposal information related to Cispact Trainings. Reading this proposal
constitutes your agreement that you will not use the contents for any other purpose in any form or by any means.