- Lectures: 27
- Duration: 10 weeks
Pharmacovigilance is a study of pharmacology that deals with identifying, validating, quantifying, evaluating, and minimizing the adverse effects of therapeutic drugs, medical devices, or biologicals, thereby improving their safety. It is a united responsibility of the healthcare experts to monitor a licensed drug and identify its adverse reactions before being consumed by the patients. For someone willing to initiate his/her career in Pharmacovigilance, the entry-level job is that of a Drug Safety Associate (DSA).
We transform individuals into medical experts by offering a curriculum designed to meet global healthcare standards.
The minimum eligibility criteria for the professional course in Pharmacovigilance would include either of the following:
- Any degree in Bioscience/Life Sciences such as Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology, etc
- Any degree in Medicine such as MBBS, BDS, BPT, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, etc
- Any degree in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Any degree in Chemistry / Biostatistics / Bioinformatics
- Any degree in Nursing / Allied Health.
- Students in their final year of graduation for the above courses are also eligible to apply.
If you are interested to initiate a career in Pharmacovigilance with the best placement assistance, we are happy to assist you through the process.
Download the course pdf for a detailed understanding before you begin your Pharmacovigilance Training with us!
Introduction to clinical trials/research
We transform individuals into medical experts by offering a curriculum designed to meet global healthcare standards
Basics of pharmacovigilance
Technical aspects of pharmacovigilance
Introduction to aggregate reporting
We are an outstanding training house for the healthcare industry because we offer