Cispact Trainings provides Placement Assistance as a value-added complimentary service to all students who have done courses in Cispact Trainings.
This service is available for all eligible students entirely at the sole discretion of Cispact Trainings Management. Our placement assistance drives are commenced by arranging Direct/Walk-in/One-to-one interviews or by thorough suggestions for various job openings in our multi-industry client base PAN India and abroad.
Cispact Trainings Module does not guarantee/commit any assurance of placements / any specific minimum/maximum number of interview calls for any course.
Placement Assistance varies for all students depending upon the eligibility criteria of clients and type of course done from Cispact Trainings with no said guarantee of a specific salary range. Students who have failed to pay the fee in the given period of time as mentioned by the Authorities will not be eligible for an interview.
*Note: The validity of Placement Assistance is 3 months (from the date of Course Completion). This duration for placement assistance is considered under the following set of rules:
- From the completion of the course.
- From the first call given to the candidate during the running batches.
- From the date of registration for placement assistance.
In case requirements from the clients is higher than the availability of the candidates, Cispact Trainings reserves the right to deviate from the below mentioned eligibility criteria to meet the client’s requirements.
For other students who have done only 1-2 courses from Cispact Trainings, we offer job alerts through Email or WhatsApp group chats.
To ensure a fair chance for everyone, preference will be given based on training assessment and skills.
Cispact Trainings Qualifying Test will be conducted before the job interviews. Preference will be given to the candidates based on results and/or ‘Client’s Criteria’. It is mandatory to appear for the test to appear for all the ‘Job Interviews’.
Who is Eligible for Placement Assistance?
Any student qualifying the conditions:
- As mentioned above in the *Note & Validity Placement Assistant column (Annexure-1)
- Has paid full course fees in time
- Holds a valid Cispact Trainings certificate
- Has cleared the Cispact Trainings Qualifying test for Placement. (Subject to Fulfilling eligibility criteria as specified by the clients)
General Qualifications for Placement Assistance:
- Successfully completed a degree in Pharma/ Life Sciences/ Medicine or Nursing
- Fresher or recent pass-outs in the last 2 academic years (generally preferred by the clients)
- Good academic records with no or minimum gaps in education are preferred.
- Good English Communication skills will have an added advantage.
- Diploma Holders / Under Graduates are not eligible for PA (unless specified/requested by client).
- Students having more than 2 yrs. education gap may or may not qualify for Interview appearance.
- Student’s behavior and general appearance at the time of the interview.
General Rules & Regulations for Placement Assistance:
- In case Cispact Trainings schedules an interview call matching a candidate’s CV / educational qualification, he/she needs to respect and attend the same, considering it as an interview call.
- It is the sole discretion of the Client to shortlist the profiles sent and Cispact Trainings is not responsible for the shortlisting done at the client’s end.
- Cispact Trainings will be updating you with PAN India Requirements; Students need to broaden the Locations to get the maximum opportunity.
- Placement assistance will not be provided to the candidates who will not undergo Cispact Trainings evaluation processes and/or holding a ‘Participation Certificate’.
- Only shortlisted Students by the client will be eligible to attend interviews.
- Cispact Trainings & Clients reserves the right to set final eligibility criteria and can make changes to it without prior intimation.
- Students should not contact any client directly unless specified by the client or Cispact Trainings Academy. In case of any complaints from the client against the student, the student will be blacklisted permanently.
- Students already placed through Cispact Trainings are not eligible for further ‘Placement Assistance’ (unless specified).
- Students who have already appeared for a company in the last 6-12 months are not eligible to re-apply in the same company.
- Students should be ready to relocate anywhere in India as required by the client and should be ready to work on the job profile given by the client.
- Cispact Trainings will contact shortlisted/selected students through calls, mails or SMS. In case students are not reachable due to any technical issues, Cispact Trainings will not be responsible for the same.
- Students need to attend the test/interview as per the schedule given by the Client / Cispact Trainings as there is no guarantee of the interview being rescheduled.
- Before appearing for the campus of any company, it’s the student’s responsibility to check credentials and more information about the company to avoid any future problems like fraudulent company, not good or healthy work environment, etc.
- If the client asks to submit any original mark sheets, documents, deposit, bank guarantee, copy of Passport, etc while joining, the candidate needs to decide on his own to submit the required documents and Cispact Trainings will not take any responsibility for the same.
- Students, only those who have completed their full course are eligible to apply (unless it is mentioned in the mailer regarding the students who are then doing the course).
- Students will have to bear all the expenses for travel/food etc to attend the interviews or placement events.
- All students should attend campus or placement events in formal attire to avoid being banned from appearing for the events.
Blacklisting Criteria for Placement Assistance
- Students who do not attend the interview/test as per the schedule given by Cispact Trainings / Client even after giving their confirmation.
- Students who do not turn up for interviews without informing the placement team
- Candidates who get selected and then, reject the offer
- Students who do not attend the final HR round to collect the offer letter or for negotiation of salary
- Students who apply even if they do not fit into the eligibility criteria mentioned in the mail
- Students who provide any wrong information / fake documents / do not follow rules as specified.
Documents to be carried during Interviews:
- Cispact Trainings Certificate (if the student has not received the Cispact Trainings certificate then Full fees payment receipts can be considered)
- 2 Copies of their Resume
- All mark sheets & other important original documents
- Valid photo ID like Aadhar, PAN card, Driving license, etc
- 2 passport size photos
- Passport copy (if available)