General: Rs 6,000 + (GST 18% extra) = Rs7,080/- (Including GST)
Early Bird: 5,000 +(GST 18% extra) = Rs 5,900/- (Including GST)
- Graduates and Post-Graduates in Pharma/Medical/Biomedical/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Science/IT
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification exam or awaiting their results, are eligible to participate.
- A comprehensive study material for all the modules in soft copies ensuring the needs of the audience. The accompanying training material is appropriately aligned with the current Industry’s expectations.
- Assignments for all the programme modules for continuous evaluation and guidance.
- Assessment and evaluation for all the programme modules in order to enhance the levels of competencies and skills of the participants leading towards the objective of application in the job.
- At the end of each programme modules, the trainers shall obtain feedback from the participants using specially designed questionnaires.
- All learning and training delivery initiatives shall be conducted in English.
TRAINER'S PROFILE :
MR. KALPESHKUMAR R. VAGHELA
Mr. Kalpeshkumar R. Vaghela is the CEO of Infra Control Systems and Founder partner of KVS Technologies.
He has 34 years’ experience as Automation and Software Validation Specialist, Expert Trainer on CSV- Data Integrity- GAMP5- 21 CFR part 11 Compliance- ICH Q9 Risk assessment- Proactive CSV Approach-Annex11- GDPR- Remediation.
Since last two decades Mr. Kalpeshkumar Vaghela has been helping Indian and International Pharma – Process Companies achieve compliance by training and motivating professionals for QbD, and Right First Time Approach.
He has supported client for many USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, MCC, TGA Audits as a CSV- GxP consultant.
He also helps in GAP Assessment, Data Integrity Audit and Remediation program.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:March 2, 2021
- End Date:March 2, 2021